PINKYDO Flamingo Luminary Lanterns/ Candle Holder/ Vase
PINKYDO Flamingo Luminary Lanterns/ Candle Holder/ Vase

PINKYDO Flamingo Luminary Lanterns/ Candle Holder/ Vase

Regular price $14.99 $0.00

This modern Flamingo Luminary Lanterns set the mood in any space with the addition of water and water-activated, floating LED candles. These durable, plastic luminaries feature modern, graphic designs and are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. These luminaries compliment a theme wedding, trendy dinner party or relaxed patio gathering and are also perfect for every day living. Luminary Lanterns will not break or chip and eliminate concerns about fire hazards due to the use of flameless, floating candles. Great gift for flamingo lovers. Designed in Ohio, USA

* Dimensions: 6" x 6.5"
* Collapsible and fold flat
* Will never chip, scratch, break or fade
* Included: 4 luminaries, 4 LED candles and 4 Lithium batteries per package.   Luminaries arrive flat and expand with water.
* Materials: BPA Free Plastics
* Great hostess gift for family and friends

 

In 1893, Louis C. Tiffany created a chapel for the World’s Columbian Exposition in Chicago to promote his newly founded firm, Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company. Showcasing shimmering, Byzantine-inspired glass mosaics and luminous stained-glass windows, it won many awards for design.

Following the fair, the chapel was dismantled, and later purchased and gifted to the Cathedral of St. John the Divine in New York. In 1916, discovering it had suffered water damage, Tiffany had the chapel removed and reinstalled at his home, Laurelton Hall. After his death in 1933, portions were sold, and later in 1957, a devastating fire damaged what remained. Jeannette McKean, founder of the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum in Florida, visited the site and ultimately purchased the components of the chapel.

In 1996, the Morse Museum assembled a conservation team to begin the restoration. After more than 100 years, it was reopened to the public in April 1999. Tiffany’s spectacular Field of Lilies window can be seen in the reconstructed baptistery of the chapel.


Share this Product


More from this collection